Monday, January 28, 2008

Tutu Cute!

This weekend I tried my hand at making Tutu's! I made a pink one and a blue one! Lily was napping when I had the camera out or I would have modelled her too!

I'm thinking about adding some lace and ribbon and possibly some rhinestones to dress these up along with matching hair bows! Everyone say it with me AWWWWW! :) My mom is getting Lily's, Aubrey's, & Little Brooks valentines pictures done. We just can't figure out what we're going to put on Brooks! :) Lily and Aubrey will be in tutus! :)





4 comments:

B said...

CUTE! Jordan has one, they're just too cute!

Brittney said...

Adorable! I need to learn how to make those...they don't look like they'd be too difficult! Aubrey looks so much like James--you both have precious little girls!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

those are ADORABLE Ashley!!!!! way too cute!

Mama Duck said...

those modeling pics are priceless!! I love them. However I think Joe would be upset if I put JP in a tutu, lol.