Friday, October 17, 2008

:) Long time no post!

This weekend is Kaitlen's Birthday Party! I made this tutu for her to wear for the party! The theme is Girly Skeleton Skull! :) It is extra poofy and I used over 100 yard of Tulle! :)

Here are the bows I made for her to wear! Lisa got the ribbon on Ebay i think! ;0)

And I made Lily a couple matching piggies with the leftover ribbon to match her punk/skeleton shirt that she's wearing to the party! :)
I have to put panties over Lily's diapers if she doesn't shorts or pants on because she has figured out that she "LOVES TO HAVE HER DIAPER OFF!" This can make mommy crazy! So panties over the diaper work wonders for now! :)



6 comments:

R.Davis Photography said...

Too stinkin cute!!!!!

And Katie is killing me with stripping lately...she not only takes the clothes and diapers off but she throws them all in the trash! LOL

Nicole said...

That tutu and top are soo cute. I can't wait to see pictures of Lily wearing it.

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

The tutu turned out awesome!!!!!!!!!!
i cant wait are kids are going to look so cute.

Anonymous said...

One quick suggestion on your korker. Cut them shorter so that you get more of a round shape. Heres a link to some instructions.

https://www.theribbonretreat.com/custom/modules/FreeProjects/PDFHowtoMakeKorkerRibbonandBows.pdf

its just a suggestion i hope you dont take it the wrong way.cerchr

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

She made the korkers exactly how I asked her too. I didnt want rounded korkers, i wanted floppy ones for my daughters birthday.

Anonymous said...

mum if she likes to spread her legs leave her nappy off so we can see herpussy, that one looks nice n wet love to change her and lick all the pee of her tiny lilpussy