Thursday, November 29, 2007

On our way to Nana Kim's House!

Every Tuesday-Friday I spend my days at Nana Kim's house. Either Aunt Sheri or Nana watches me and sometimes Papa Mort gets stuck with me! :) I have lots of fun when I'm there.

Here's a few pics of me fixin' to get out of the car to go inside Nana Kim's this morning! It was really early (like 7:15 a.m.!).

Mommy misses me all day and wishes she didn't have to leave me ALL week. I think it's harder on her than it is on ME! :) Poor Mommy!

Mommy you're soo funny!
Do you think Auntie Sheri is up yet?? :)
Hurry up! Let's go inside already!!!



6 comments:

The Holloway Family said...

That's so great that she gets to spend a day with your family. I'm so sorry that you have to work every day. I remember it well. I cried every single day until I got to work from home (Brooklynn was 17 months old when that happened). I will pray for you because I completely understand what you're going through.

The Holloway Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Holloway Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

SHe is always so happy!!. she is a cutie.
Im sorry you dont get to stay home with her :(

brenda said...

Lily Mae - Have you went to see Santa yet? I seen him the other day and he said you were such a good girl and will be getting alot of presents this year!!!! Remember, you Great Auntie Brenda loves you very much!!!

Kady Mae Bella said...

I love her sweet little jacket! Lily Mae is growing like a weed! She's beautiful!