Sunday, November 11, 2007

Picture's with my Cousin!

Today Nana Kim bought me and my cousin Aubrey a new dress AND took us to get pictures made! She took us to Wal-Mart, because Bedfords was closed! :(

Anyways, there were a few that turned out very GOOD, but mommy still likes Bedford's better! :) Hopefully I will get more pictures of just ME this coming saturday. Mommy wants some of me standing and some Christmas pictures for cards.

Hope you enjoy the new pics of my cousin and I!
























4 comments:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

VERY VERY CUTE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B said...

cute cute cute!

Brittney said...

I love them!! I didn't realize Wal-Mart does such a good job!

Dani said...

They look so cute together. Love all the shots, they make it so hard to pick only a couple pictures when you go to photo studios! LOL