Thursday, March 5, 2009

Marshall Family Photo Shoot

For my mom's birthday my dad got some photos done of her four 'kids' and the grandkids. Here are a few (there were too many to upload them all). My dad got 3 of them framed for her house in 11X13 sized frames. I'll comment on the ones that were framed.


Of course this is the one of all four of her 'kids' that was framed.














This is the one of the three grandkids that was framed for mom.



















































































This is the one she got framed of 'all' of us.






























































































































1 comment:

Brittney said...

Adorable pictures! I just read your post about Lily's arm--poor little thing. Don't blame yourself though, how were you supposed to know? Little ones are tough and get too busy to complain!