Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lily is sick....Skipping 6 months Shots AGAIN

So I just knew Lily was going to get sick. And guess what...Mama's Right again...

Poor baby was up half the night! She is so stuffy and she has a cough! Poor baby! I hope she gets better soon!

Nana Kim and Papa Mort are supposed to be taking her to her 'well' check up anyways to see if she has an ear infection or anything.

Will follow up later...

Editted to add (ETA): My mom just called and said that they're at the dr.'s office and they said that since she hasn't had her 6th month shots yet she will probably get her shots today, as long as she don't have a temperature of 101 or higher :0( My poor baby is sick and she has to get shots still! Poor Little baby! I wonder how tonight will go since Lastnight was AWFUL. I will post when I find out if she got her shots or not!

ETA: They went ahead and gave her the shots (2 of them!) POOR Baby! She is in the 75% in length and 25% in weight! POOR Baby! You can expect momma and daddy aren't getting any sleep tonight!

3 comments:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

Awwww poor baby. Shots are no fun. I hope she sleeps for you guys. Abbie has her 1 yr at the end of the month. i know she gets a couple shots too.

oh, you have a super model on your hands, tall and lean!!

Brittney said...

Give her Tylenol right before bedtime and hopefully she'll be good for you. :) Brooklynn has been tiny since she was about 2 months old (even though she started out huge). She's stayed in about the 5th percentile for weight and 50-75th for height, looks like Lily might be like her! :)

Jessica said...

Poor baby girl! So sorry to hear that. I know how bad it feels to be stuffy, and when they are so little, it is painful to watch. I'll say a prayer for her AND you! : )